- Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: OEM
- Model Number: OPA-1550H
- Name: EDFA/Optical Amplifier
- Operating wavelength: 1540~1560nm
- Input power: -3~+10dBm
- Output power: 27~36dBm (500~4000mW)
- Output ports: 4~32 outputs
- Work temperature: -5~65°C
- Storage temperature: -40~80°C
- Optical connector: SC/APC, FC/APC, LC/APC
- SNMP Interface: RJ45
- Communication Interface: RS232
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Foam + Carton Package
Each unit size: 54*52*24cm
|Delivery Detail:||5~10 days|
Traditional Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier (EDFA) is featured with low noise, high gain, wide bandwidth and stable performance, which makes it widely used in CATV system. But with increasing of CATV transmission points and demand of FTTH, FTTB, when EDFA is cascaded in CATV system, system C/N will be deteriorated seriously. Therefore, high power and low distortion EDFA is required accordingly. Saturated output power of EDFA is normally within 13~23dBm, limited is 27dBm. What is more, Gain fiber for EDFA is single mode single-clad fiber, pump laser has only hundreds of mW power, therefore, high power pump optic is unable to be coupled, and it limits the output power of pump laser. With two years’ research and development, we have successfully produced high power YEDFA which is suitable for FTTH, FTTB networks.
OPA-1550H YEDFA adopts JDS, Lumics and other world-renowned semiconductor companies as the pumping source. In the interior of the machine is equipped with the output optical power stability circuit and laser thermoelectric cooling device, temperature stability control circuit to ensure optimal machine performance and long-life laser stability. The microprocessor software monitor the lasers’ working state, the VFD screen displays the operating parameters. Once the laser operating parameters deviate from the permissible range set by the software, micro-processing will automatically turn off laser power, red light goes on to warn, digital panel prompts cause of troubles.
1) High quality: adopts multi-mode high power pump laser, output power is reasonably optimized by software, which decreased the NF largely, and thus get excellent system CNR.
2) Reliability: The 19 "2U rack, built-in high-performance switching power supply, it can work at 85~265Vac City Network Voltage, As well as an optional DC48V power supply (reservations required); Chassis cooling automatic temperature control. Mechanical cooler (Dual fans) on back panel helps to make heat dispersion thus to protect the pump laser
3) Intuitive: The laser is the most expensive machine components, machine equipped with microprocessor monitors the working state of the laser, and the panel LCD window displays the operating parameters.
4) Network type: Select all piece status monitoring transponder guarantee to meet the national standard and be compatible with the SCTE HMS standard, it enable network management monitoring capabilities.
|Operating wavelength range||nm||1540~1560|
|Optical input power||dBm||-10~+10|
|Nominal optical input power||dBm||3|
|Saturated output power||dBm||27~36|
|Number of output ports||port||4~32 (customer specify)|
|Noise Figure (NF)||dB||5.0~6.3 (+0 dBm input @1550nm)|
|Optical output power stability||dB||<±0.5|
|Polarization dependence gain||dB||<0.5|
|Polarization mode dispersion||ps||<0.5|
|Optical connector (IN/OUT)||SC/APC or FC/APC or customer specify|
|SNMP network management interface (optional)||RJ45|
|Power supply||VAC||115~265VAC or -48 VDC|
|Operating relative humidity||%||5~95|
|Model||1550nm Ytterbium Erbium Doped Fiber Amplifier (High Power)|
|Output power @ 0dBm input||Output ports||Power of each port (dBm)|
Product Picture Show