(1) Foam + Carton Package
(2) Each unit size: 54*52*12cm
(3) 2pcs are packed in one big carton box
(4) Big carton box size: 55*53*25cm
OPT-1550E-NGB Series 1550nm external modulation optical transmitter is a leading products for new generate broadcasting networks, wavelength tunable within full C-band: 1528.77~1563.86nm.tunable width ≥35nm. it is a completely new concept compared with traditional ITU wavelength ±0.8nm (±100GHz)
OPT-1550E-NGB contains all of useable wavelengths in C-band; users can select, switch and manage the wavelength according to the network demands. It can be applied to NGB DWDM system
(1) High quality: original system optimization control technology and RF pre-distortion technology
ensure that the system can acquire the maximum CTB, CSO, and SBS targets in the case of excellent performance CNR≥53dB
(2) Flexibility: In ensuring the high performance system CSO, the phase modulation technology of external modulator maximize the optical power into the fiber in order to obtain long-distance transmission, and the field adjustable SBS threshold, 13~19dB, OMI and ITU wavelength adjustable AGC/MGC mode selectable, suitable for different networks
(3) Intuitive: The laser is the most expensive machine components, machine equipped with microprocessor monitors the working state of the laser, the panel LCD window displays the operating parameters.
(4) Network type: Select All-piece status monitoring transponder guarantee to meet the national standard and be compatible with the SCTE HMS standard, it enables network management monitoring capabilities.
(5) Power supply Pluggable: adopts aluminum material, pluggable switch PSU, work with 86~265VAC, it can be replaced with -48VDC easily.
Optical output power
SC/APC or FC/APC
specify before ordering
RF input level
AGC automatic control
RF input impedance
RF Input Return Loss
Auto temperature control
Network management interface
Support browser and SNMP
1) In the condition of stipulated link-loss, configured in 59 PAL-D analog television channel signals within 550MHz frequency, in the range of 550MHz ~ 750 (862) MHz frequency transmit digital modulation signals, digital modulation signal level ( in 8MHz bandwidth) is 10dB lower than the analog signal carrier level, when the optical input power is 0dBm, you can measure the carrier combination triple beat ratio (C / CTB), carrier combination of second-order beat ratio (C / CSO) and the carrier to noise ratio (C/CNR)